Here's a WIP render of a toon girls I made a while back. I still haven't gotten around to finishing this character, but I had a lot of fun making this. I think I was a little too harsh with the lights. This was created with Blender's EEVEE Render, way back in the early alpha of Blender 2.80. I used Marvelous Designer to create her clothes.

The goal for this character was to practice exaggerated proportions and shapes. Up until this point, I've done a lot of characters that aren't decidedly cartoony or realistic. My last character WIP was a good example of this. I've done quite a few realistically shaped characters, too. So this time, I wanted to be as cartoony as possible. I think I succeeded well enough.